I'm in the progress of developing a Python command line application to log QSOs directly into the QRZ.com logbook.
It does the following:
- asks the user for a call sign
- displays available call sign info pulled from QRZ.com
- displays all previous QSOs with this call (pulled from QRZ.com logbook)
- asks the user to enter QSO specific data (date, time, report, band etc.)
- uploads the QSO to QRZ.com's logbook
- fetches the just uploaded QSO from QRZ.com for review
- starts again from 1)
You can find the code and more information here.